Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No More Tying on of the Feedbag !!!


My friends are always telling me to include pictures of myself on my blog - so there you go. That is me last night while watching the Bachelorette. I bet that you didn't even know that Ruffles came in the ten pound burlap sack. Well - they do !! and I ate the whole d*mn bag.
Each week on the antidepressant support forum that I belong to, I issue the members a challenge. Last week's challenge was to start working on correcting a bad habit. My bad habit is eating in front of the television. I lost a ton of weight last year when I was traveling through hell and back via Paxil withdrawal. Over the past few months I have started feeling it creep back on and I was extremely uncomfortable in my own skin. So I have decided to stop eating while sitting in front of the tv and to cut down on my portion sizes. Last night instead of eating while sitting in front of the tv - I stood beside it ! I think that I am making great progress !!

1 comment:

  1. Stood beside it. Hah! You make me laugh. I'm with you. Gotta stop eating crap and start eating fresh items. Tis the season you know. Our local farmers market starts this weekend so fresh local veggies, here I come.

    ReplyDelete