Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's Snowing in Oklahoma in March !!!


My friend in New Jersey (hello Laurie !) just told me that it is 73 degrees where she is today. Well not here ! It is freezing ass cold and it is snowing ! Snowing ! In Oklahoma ! In March ! After I called her a bitch, she informed me that I had weather in the 70s a few weeks ago while she had 22 inches of snow in her front yard. I then informed her that her snow did not affect me, therefore was not my problem and she should just get over it. She laughed. I guess that she thought that I was kidding.


Just wait - with these funky weather patterns the enemies of Al Gore will be all over Fox News talking about how this proves that there is no such thing as Global Warming. Well sorry to tell you this .... basic science actually shows that this crap is because of Global Warming and will only get worse over time. The melting ice caps actually cause the extra moisture in the air and it has to come down somewhere. So stayed tuned for the future post titled "It's Snowing in Oklahoma in August".

No comments:

Post a Comment