Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Excuses for My Depravity


I had chocolate cake for breakfast. Yes - I have gained back ten pounds and Yes - I know why I have gained back ten pounds. I eat out of boredom. I did it last night. Wasn't really hungry yet I made myself a bowl of popcorn with http://www.kernelseasons.com/ on it while laying in bed watching The Bachelorette. Noticing that those people on there sure do consume a lot of alcoholic beverages ... which made me go downstairs and mix cranberry juice with coconut rum.

We did soooooooooooo well before we went to Vegas and both Derek and I had actually lost some poundage, but while we were there we tied on the feed bags at the fabulous restaurants and all hell broke loose. Now we are back in glutton mode. What the heck is wrong with us?

Thursday I have to drink "The Gallon of Evil" in prep for my colonoscopy on Friday. I am going to use that as my jump off point for a new way of eating. I can only have clear liquids on Thursday along with "The Gallon of Evil" .... chicken broth, apple juice, Sprite, etc. I can have Jello, but recently learned how Jello is made so will NEVER be eating that again. So I have one more day to stuff myself with horrific foods before the day of hell that will kick off the new weight loss program. Burger and fries for lunch with the 55 gallon drum sized Dr. Pepper. Sure. Why not ?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Gallon of Evil. Keep the baby wipes handy.

    And Malibu & Cranberry was my stand-by drink in college. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete