Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Redneck Woman Recipe

For those of you that follow Pioneer Woman, you know that she makes all sorts of homemade yummies from scratch - heck she probably even grounds her own flour from wheat that she grew in her bathtub - well if you are reading this blog in the hopes of getting some fabulous recipe for sweet goodies then you better just click the unfollow button now ... in the words of my redneck friends "it ain't gonna happen". However, I can share with you this simple little recipe that I stole and modified from a magazine ... incredibly simple ... incredibly tasty !

Mix together:

1 - 15 ounce can of pumpkin
1 - carrot cake mix

THAT'S IT !!! NOTHING ELSE TO ADD !!! JUST THE POWDERED MIX AND THE PUMPKIN !

Grease a muffin pan and plop the mixture into the pan - it makes 12 muffins
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes and Voila (ain't ya impressed that I speak French)!

Now I bet you can't wait for next week when I share my world famous recipes for frozen pizza and nuked corn dogs !

1 comment: