Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Playing Catch with the Universe


For some background information on this post ... please read this post first

http://a-slapintheface.blogspot.com/2010/02/letter-i-need-to-write.html

Well I finished the letter. I have rewritten it soooooooooooo many times. Wondering if it was too much to say. Wondering if it wasn't enough. Wondering if I would ever even have the chance to ever read it to this person. Wondering if it will make any difference. Slowly realizing that it didn't matter. I finished it. I printed it out. I put it in my purse. I have made the first step. I have thrown it out into the universe and now I just have to wait for the universe to catch it and throw something back. If the universe puts the right people in my path, you will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment