Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Gallon of Evil


Today is the day I have been dreading for months now. The Gallon of Evil day. I mixed it up last night and added one of the flavor packets to it. I love that they give you flavor packets. Here drink this cherry flavored bleach water .... yum ... yum. The flavor packet choices are cherry (um ... gross), orange (um ... even grosser), lemon-lime (ew), pineapple (already tried that one years ago and it just ruined me for pineapple flavored anything), and citrus berry. I went with the citrus berry. So the Gallon of Evil is now sitting and waiting for me at home in my refrigerator. Lurking. Stalking. Plotting evil things. It's probably in there trying to talk the milk into going bad .... making weapons out of the carrots and staging a revolt with the olives. I think that I can hear it laughing from here. Muahahahahaha !

There will more than likely not be a post tomorrow, because whatever they give people to knock them out for a colonoscopy turns me into a babbling idiot for about three days. So if there does end up being a post about monkeys in tutus being attacked by ninja bananas, please just disregard it and I will be back to my semi-sane state next Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, come on! The babbling idiot posts are the BEST posts!!

    I hope everything comes out OK for your colonoscopy. Sorry about the gallon of evil. The pretty well sucks! Just remember, it's for a good cause!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole gallon?! Do they give you, like, a WEEK to consume that? Oh my. Well, I hope it all went well. I agree with Canis Majoris--I'd love to read a babbling idiot post!

    ETA: wierd verification just gave me "ferts" to type. I think I'm going to adopt that word as my own now. :)

    ReplyDelete