Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Don't Give My Kid A Balloon !!!


Whomever invented the balloon should be shot ... no wait .... they should be forced to ride in a mini van with 5 screaming children and the 27 balloons that they were just handed when they walked out of the birthday party. Oh yeah ... balloons popping like gun shots ... kids screaming when they accidentally let them go in the parking lot ... kids screaming when they pop each other's balloons ... parents screaming at the kids to keep the balloons down so that they can actually see out the back when they look in the rearview mirror so that they don't accidentally run the mini van off the side of a mountain. Although by the time you ride in a car with 5 screaming children and the remaining balloons that haven't been popped, spit on, rubbed on heads to create static and shock each other, or lost out the window ... then you are thinking that a little jaunt down the side of the mountain doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

Of course with my luck ... I would break every bone in my body and would be forced to lay in a hospital bed in a full body cast for months on end WHILE PEOPLE BROUGHT ME BALLOONS !!!

3 comments:

  1. I would gladly trade the 6,000 water balloons my children have recently received from various people for 30 helium balloons. Wait, 5,999. Another one popped. 5,998.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who has a phobia of balloons, but I didn't know until my son's birthday party -- when I had them scattered all over the floor. Oops.

    ReplyDelete