Thursday, September 23, 2010

You Want Me To Put What .... Where?

WARNING - THIS POST FALLS IN THE TOO MUCH INFORMATION CATEGORY - READER BEWARE !!!


Last Thursday I went to the doctor because ... well ... I feel like poo. For about two years now I have felt like I have had a constant yeast infection. I have been through rounds of antibiotics and enough Diflucan and over the counter stuff to kill an elephant (and probably elephant sized yeast). Well my lab test from "that region" all came back normal and I am still waiting for my blood work to come back. In the meantime, the doc gave me a prescription for Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories ... yeah ... you read that right ... ACID IN MY VAG !!! He wants me to stick Boric Acid up my hoo haw !!!

Telling Derek about it was hilarious ... "He wants you to stick what up there?" "Is it going to burn you .... but more importantly .... is it going to burn me?" "Will it make a fizzy sound when you walk?" "Isn't that the same stuff in Borax .... are you going to have the cleanest vag in town?"

Well normal pharmacies don't carry the acid that you stick up there, so they have to be compounded. Luckily the pharmacist that I found to do it is a woman ... I would rather not have any other men thinking about the acid in my vag or the fizzy sound that it might be making.

5 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing. Luckily if I ever have to stick boric acid in my crazy cooter, our compounding pharmicist is also a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. Lord. The fizzing comment made me snort 1/2 a cup of coffee up my nose. Ummmmm...good luck? I have no idea what to say. Loved Derek's reaction though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I cannot stop laughing literally... I look away from the screen to compose myself and then I start laughing again FIZZY SOUND ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO at "fizzy sound!"
    Hysterical :)

    ReplyDelete