Thursday, August 5, 2010

I AM INSURED (well sort of)


Remember my struggles with finding insurance due to my lovely felony charge and my current state of probationism (it's like prohibition ... but with less booze). Well anyway ... after calling a bazillion and a half life insurance companies, I finally found one who is willing to give me a policy. For now it is only an accidental death policy, but that is better than none. So being eaten by an octopus is covered, but developing liver disease from my boxed wine habit is not.

NOTE TO SELF ... if I feel the liver disease coming on ... then head to Sea World !

2 comments:

  1. LoL, I love your note to yourself. It's very funny. I hope that you do not get liver desease, for what it's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha! Glad you're covered in some way. :)

    ReplyDelete