Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekly Challenge - Face Your Fear


I wrote a letter a few months ago to a person that I had hurt. The letter has been revised several thousand times over the past four years and I finally arrived at the version that I was content with in May. Since then I have been waiting for the universe to throw the ball back to me and put this person in my path. It hasn't happened yet. So I am thinking that it is time to kick the universe in the knee caps and just take the damn ball back.

I tried last Thursday to contact this person so that I could finally ask if I could read the letter to them in person. I sat down in the empty conference room .... picked up the phone ... dialed the number ... asked for him ...

HE WAS ON VACATION !

How in the world is it possible to be both anxious and relieved at the same time?

So my challenge for the week is to pick up that phone again .... no matter what happens ... even if he doesn't want to talk to me ... it's time !

What are you afraid of? Kick the universe with me and take the ball back .... it's time !

No comments:

Post a Comment